Thursday 29 September 2011

Everything you wanted to know about balloons but didn't know who to ask!

Hi, this is the first post on the Best Balloons blog. My name is Sue and I have been decorating with balloons for over 11 years now. We (my husband Ian & myself) have been running an on-line shop www.bestballoons.co.uk for over 10 years now supplying balloons, ribbons, bows, weights etc. to event decorators/organisers, hotels, pubs, car dealers and d.i.y.ers - to name a few!

We receive calls on a daily basis asking how to do something, where to go for helium or help finding someone to decorate an event for them so thought that now was the time to start our blog on "all things balloon".

I will be starting off with the serious subject of balloon releases, the rights and wrongs (both legally and morally) and the truths and myths of releasing balloons. In the weeks and months to come I will be covering basic decorating instructions and more advanced tips and ideas as well as introducing you to new products and recommendations.

Please feel free you to make comments and ask questions on any of my posts. If you would like me to cover a topic sooner rather than later then please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate!

No comments:

Post a Comment